Sunday, July 4, 2021

My Favorite Movies of 2020

With the strange pandemic year, and the accompanying inertia, it was hard to sit still on my couch for a movie meant for the big screen, and also a lot of great cinema probably slipped under the radar. I'm grateful I got to see a few films in the theater, like Tenet, Bill & Ted 3, and Nomadland. Anyway, from what I managed to watch, here are my favorites in order of greatness. Try to see them if you can.

1. The Trial Of The Chicago 7

2. Judas & The Black Messiah

3. Personal History Of David Copperfield

4. Soul

5. Sylvie's Love

6. His House

7. Minari

8. White Tiger

9. Nomadland

10. Mucho Mucho Amor

11. Waiting For The Barbarians

12. Synchronic

13. Tenet

14. Enola Holmes

15. News Of The World

16. Another Round

17. Love & Monsters

18. Palm Springs

19. Archive

20. Bill & Ted Face The Music

21. The Go-Gos

22. Birds Of Prey

23. Saint Maud

24. Spontaneous

25. The Mauritanian

26. I See You

27. Shirley

28. Shadow In The Cloud


Movies from 2020 I haven't seen yet, but want to: First Cow, Kajillionaire, Greyhound, Relic, Antlers, Blood Quantum, Rental, Amulet, Riders Of Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment